Posted on October 21 2016
We’re looking for someone new and wonderful to join our team. Are you the unicorn we’re looking for? Can you make all of our customer service dreams come true? If so, please keep reading!
Job Posting: Retail Sales, Part Time
Job Title: Sales Clerk
Salary Range: $10-13/hr DOE, plus health insurance under our group policy
1-2 years customer service experience required. Must be available to work Sundays. Up to 8 evening shifts per year are also required. Other skills that are desired but not required include: merchandising, proficiency on Mac computers, Quickbooks, product photography and photo editing, graphic design, marketing, social media, blogging, e-commerce copywriting, newsletter writing.
Hattie Rex is an artist-owned business that specializes in the retail sale of handcrafted treasures from Montana. Featuring an in-store jewelry studio and the work of over 20 other local artists, Hattie Rex is a gift destination and a creator of keepsakes. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated sales clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy and a good storyteller, possessing fantastic listening skills, an appreciation for handcrafted goods and the desire and ability to learn about the artists and products represented. We are seeking an organized, self-aware team member with a positive attitude and a service-driven personality.
- Customer service including retail sales, custom orders, inputting and processing of orders (in-person, online, on the phone)
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and the artist
- Tagging and pricing inventory using our POS system
- Maintenance of the retail area, including merchandising, inventory, and cleaning
- Stocking supplies
- Communicating with artists to maintain appropriate levels of stock
Secondary duties, or duties DOE
- Assisting other employees with light production work
- Email correspondence
- Assisting in the maintenance and production of social media sites, blogs, newsletters, and other areas of online presence
- Creating catalogs/look books/ line sheets
- Wholesale Sales
Maintaining retail inventory, which includes, but is not limited to
- Entering products into our inventory/POS system/website
- Product photography / photo editing
- Writing product descriptions
- Accurately tagging products utilizing SEO guidelines
- Maintaining product listings across all digital platforms (Etsy, Amazon Handmade, etc.)
Application Deadline: November 04, 2016, or until filled.
To apply, download our application and send the completed form to email@example.com.