Bone Pet Tag
Jolene loves to feel a cool mountain breeze on her fur. She often hikes with her humans, but they're always so busy. One day, Jolene was taking in the moment when her humans left. They thought she was right behind them, but she was was not. When she realized they were gone, she tried to find her way back, but she took the wrong trail and was lost. Luckily, another hiker saw Jolene's Hattie tag and called her humans. Her Hattie tag brought her home.
- Choose from aluminum, brass, or copper
- Aluminum and brass options feature a brushed finish; copper has a rustic finish
- Bone measures 2" x 1"
- Sample tag (ryder) features the "comic sans" font
- Sample tag (toby) features the "typewriter" font
- Each letter and number is individually stamped by hand with an antique hammer
- Hung on an American-made zinc-plated stainless steel split ring